ORGLIST: Re: None

From: by way of Joao Aires de Sousa (kcousins$##$wiley.csusb.edu)
Date: Fri Jan 09 1998 - 15:33:22 EST

I have a number of organic chemistry links (including links to other
organic chemistry links) from my web pages. A beginning organic chemistry
student might try my first semester organic course page for starters:
http://chem.csusb.edu/~kcousins/chem321/chem321.html

Kimberley Cousins
Associate Professor of Chemistry
California State University, San Bernardino
5500 University Parkway
San Bernardino, CA 92407
(909)880-5391

kcousins$##$wiley.csusb.edu