ORGLIST: Share your results by publishing short notes

From: Shu-Kun Lin (LIN$##$ubaclu.unibas.ch)
Date: Tue Jan 27 1998 - 11:39:37 EST

Hi, colleagues:

If you have some pieces of experimental results regarding
we would like to invite you to publish them and share them
with other chemists.

Molecules publishes in a column of "MolBank" very short notes of
experimental data records for individual molecules. Any scattered
unassembled experimental data for individual compounds which is
conventionally not publishable is particularly welcomed, to be published as
one-paper one-page for one structure and given special page numbers (M1,
M2, etc.). We continue to publish in vol.3, 1998, see
http://mdpi.org/molbank/ website.

So far all the short notes in this section were covered by indexing and
abstracting services.

This publication is completely nonprofit activiy. I need your
contributions!

Shu-Kun Lin

Dr. Shu-Kun Lin
Molecular Diversity Preservation International (MDPI)
Saengergasse 25, CH-4054 Basel, Switzerland
MDPI http://www.mdpi.org/
Molecules: http://www.mdpi.org/molecules/
e-mails: Lin$##$ubaclu.unibas.ch
         Lin$##$mdpi.org
Tel. +41 79 322 3379, Fax +41 61 302 8918