ORGLIST: cesium chloride

From: fdany$##$macronet.it
Date: Thu Jan 29 1998 - 11:02:23 EST

Hi collegues,
I've been questioned about a recycling problem.
The biological department of my institute uses large amounts of cesium
chloride for the gradient centrifugation of plasmides. This salt is very
expensive, does someone know a way to recycle it ? Evenctually, does
someone knows an E-mail address where I can get some information of this
kind ?

        Daniela