None

From: Yoav Eichen (chryoav$##$techunix.technion.ac.il)
Date: Tue Feb 03 1998 - 01:40:26 EST

Dear ORGLIST members,
 I am currently in a process of revising our program of experimental
chemistry for undergraduate chemistry students (currently, three organic
lab courses) here at the department of chemistry at the Technion -Israel
Institute of Technology. Could any one help me by sending a list of
experiments performed or subjects covered in the undergraduate chemistry
students in his/her University?
Many Thanks,

Dr. Yoav Eichen

Dr. Yoav Eichen
Department of Chemistry
Technion - Israel Institute of Technology
Technion City 32000, Haifa
ISRAEL

Tel: +972-48-293708
Fax: +972-48-233735