None

From: Mike Fralish (mfrali01$##$mail.isd77.k12.mn.us)
Date: Tue Feb 17 1998 - 15:47:29 EST

I am working in a lab with (at the moment) limited organic chemical resources.
I have an expirement in which I need both Phenol (Hydroxybenzene) and
Aniline (Phenylamine). The only thing we have that is close is Benzoic
Acid. It is my idea to somehow replace the COOH functional group with the
necessary grops (OH and NH2) Anybody have any ideas?

Thanks,
Mike Fralish