ORGLIST: Many thanks on Synercid

From: Merlin (chem$##$bellatlantic.net)
Date: Wed Feb 18 1998 - 10:28:51 EST

To all those who replied on my query on Synercid, I am much appreciative
on the information I have received. Personally I writing a paper on
MRSA agents, which include Synercid. Also this past Sunday The
Philadelphia ran a story in the Inquirer Magazine titled 'Hope in a
bottle' by L.R. Stains. Anyone interested in this article may contact
either me or The Inquirer for a copy.

Thank you all for your much helpful responses.

Sincerely,
--
George D. 'Merlin' McCallion
Research Chemist