ORGLIST: offer of polyethylene

From: Lobanov Sergey (fcfiber$##$elnet.msk.ru)
Date: Wed Feb 25 1998 - 13:04:51 EST

Dear Sirs,

FC FIBER CHEMICAL AG with headquarters in Switzerland and representative
offices in Holland, Russia and China works for more than five years on
international textile market. We successfully works at markets of Korea,
Turkey, Europe.

We are financing the process of manufacturing viscose staple fiber and
viscose filament yarn from pulp and such a scheme works properly in
Russia (Balakovo) and Belarus (Mogilev).

We are looking for new areas of business activity and are ready to take a
chance to offer the polyethylene (both low and high-pressure).

We are deeply interested in getting a contact so please answer in any key
and let us know if you are interesting in any kind of cooperation with
us.

For more details please contact us. You could reach us either by e-mail:
fcfiber$##$elnet.msk.ru or by fax: (007 095) 755-65-74. Please send your
messages in English.

Awaiting for you kind reply and hoping we shall find mutual profitable
cooperation way.

Best wishes,

Sergey A. Gorshenin, Director of Moscow Office FC FIBER CHEMICAL AG