Re: ORGLIST: 1-butene

From: Mike Fralish (mfrali01$##$mail.isd77.k12.mn.us)
Date: Fri Mar 06 1998 - 13:04:20 EST

A Big THANK YOU to all of you who answered my question(s)

I just have one further question for all of you...

My goal in this experiment was to prove that dehydrating an alchol gives
the corresponding alkene. Does anyone have any ideas how I could make this
experiment easier. Perhaps by using higher molecular weight alchols?

Thanks again,
Mike