ORGLIST: MOLECULES (ISSN 1420-3049) vol.3 Issue 3 (March 1998)

From: Shu-Kun Lin (LIN$##$ubaclu.unibas.ch)
Date: Wed Mar 11 1998 - 07:52:36 EST

Dear Colleagues:

The monthly issue of
MOLECULES vol.3 Issue 3 (March 1998) pages 51-50; M49-M73
was released on 10 March 1998. We published several interesting
full papers, reviews and short notes in this issue. You may read the papers
at the website

http://www.mdpi.org/molecules/list98.htm#new
or
http://www.unibas.ch/mdpi/molecules/list98.htm#new

You may obtain a free userID and password to access all these papers.
Please contact with me directly to obtain the userID and password.

For chemists interested in Internet application, a review paper
by Dr. Henry S. Rzepa from Imperial College of Science, Technology and
Medicine, London
is of particular interest. His paper has html format also, at
http://www.unibas.ch/mdpi/molecules/papers/30300094/30300094.htm
Another interesting paper entitled "Review of the Molecule of the
Month Website in 1997 " by Paul May from theUniversity of Bristol, U.K., at
http://www.unibas.ch/mdpi/molecules/papers/30100016/30100016.htm
is also related to chemical application of internet.

The short notes of the MolBank section publishes html format so far.
In order to have a fixed layout for the short notes, from the next issue,
we will also publish pdf format.

All the papers published in Molecules (ISSN 1420-3049, CODEN: MOLEFW,
Vol. 1, 1996; Vol. 2, 1997; Vol. 3, 1998) have been indexed and
abstracted by several leading indexing and abstracting
services, including Chemical Abstracts; Science Citation Index
Expanded; Research Alert; Chemistry Citation Index; Current
Contents/Physical, Chemical & Earth Sciences. All papers will be
peer-reviewed, English corrected and have beautiful layout.

If you have any suggestion, please let me know. Your contributions of
either long review papers or research papers or short notes of individual papers
are welcomed.

Sincerely,
Shu-Kun Lin
Editor-in-Chief, Molecules

Dr. Shu-Kun Lin
Molecular Diversity Preservation International (MDPI)
Saengergasse 25, CH-4054 Basel, Switzerland
MDPI http://www.mdpi.org/
Molecules http://www.mdpi.org/molecules/
ECSOC-2 http://www.mdpi.org/ecsoc-2.htm
e-mails: Lin$##$ubaclu.unibas.ch
         Lin$##$mdpi.org
Tel. +41 79 322 3379, Fax +41 61 302 8918