ORGLIST: MolBank section of MOLECULES has 25 short notes published this month

From: Shu-Kun Lin (LIN$##$ubaclu.unibas.ch)
Date: Mon Mar 16 1998 - 12:36:41 EST

Dear colleagues:

This month saw the largest number of MolBank short
notes (25) of experimental data records for individual molecules
published at http://www.mdpi.org/molbank/ website. The access is
free.

Due to their high quality of publication and strict peer-review
procedure following our publication policy,
all the short notes are fully covered by Chemical Abstracts
(you may check!) and Science Citation Index Expanded;
Research Alert; Chemistry Citation Index; Current Contents.

I will be very happy to receive more and more short notes
for consideration and publication in this section. The
manuscripts for MolBank section of Molecules are
very very easy to prepare. Please try once!

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Sincerely,
Shu-Kun Lin
Editor-in-Chief, Molecules (ISSN 1420-3049, Vol. 3, 1998)

Dr. Shu-Kun Lin
Molecular Diversity Preservation International (MDPI)
Saengergasse 25, CH-4054 Basel, Switzerland
MDPI http://www.mdpi.org/
Molecules http://www.mdpi.org/molecules/
ECSOC-2 http://www.mdpi.org/ecsoc-2.htm
e-mails: Lin$##$ubaclu.unibas.ch
         Lin$##$mdpi.org
Tel. +41 79 322 3379, Fax +41 61 302 8918