FW: ORGLIST: Le Chimiste

From: Keith Taylor (KeithT$##$mdli.com)
Date: Tue Apr 07 1998 - 18:04:37 EDT

I looked at his web page and found it offensive. I think that he should
be removed from the distribution list.

Dr Keith T Taylor, MDL Information Systems Inc
e-mail: keitht$##$mdli.com <mailto:keitht$##$mdli.com>
voice mail: 973 299 3985 ext. 2159
                        800 401 4321 ext. 2159
mobile: 201 787 4863
Corporate URL: http://www.mdli.com <http://www.mdli.com>