Re: FW: ORGLIST: Le Chimiste

From: Antonello Mai and Gianluca Sbardella (r.ragno$##$caspur.it)
Date: Wed Apr 08 1998 - 02:03:14 EDT

I agree with the other colleagues and I'm sure that all the subscribers to
Orglist (in the USA or in Italy or in any other part of the World) share
the same opinion:
this guy (he or she, we don't know...) should be removed from a real
scientific forum (not for joke or illegal purposes) as Orglist is.
Moreover I really believe that he/she may cause severe damage to
him/herself and to other people.

Gianluca "Merlino" Sbardella, Ph.D.
 Dept. of Pharmaceutical studies
 University of Rome "La Sapienza"
 Italy

    * *
    * Dr. Antonello Mai, Ph.D. Dr. Gianluca Sbardella, Ph.D. *
    * "The Wizard of Oz" "Merlino" *
    * *
    * Dip. Studi Farmaceutici E-mail: r.ragno$##$caspur.it *
    * Universita' "La Sapienza" Phone: 39-6-49913814 *
    * P.le A. Moro, 5 Fax: 39-6-491491 *
    * 00185 Roma *
    * ITALY *
    * *
    * "Il destino e' quel che e', non c'e' scampo piu' per me.." *
    * (Gene Wilder, "Frankenstein Junior") *
    * *
    * "Destiny, destiny, no escaping that for me..." *
    * (Gene Wilder, "Young Frankenstein") *
    * *