ORGLIST: Uranium Glass

From: Yoav Eichen (chryoav$##$techunix.technion.ac.il)
Date: Wed Apr 08 1998 - 05:25:29 EDT

Dear Orglist members,
I am looking for information regarding the use of Uranium Glass. Is it
safe to use? How should I store it? Can I use it for making glass joints?
Could anyone direct me to literature data?
Many Thanks,
yoav

Dr. Yoav Eichen
Department of Chemistry
Technion - Israel Institute of Technology
Technion City 32000, Haifa
ISRAEL

Tel: +972-48-293708
Fax: +972-48-233735