Re: ORGLIST - orglist Digest - V01 #122

From: William R. Penrose (wpenrose$##$interaccess.com)
Date: Wed Apr 08 1998 - 09:34:25 EDT

>From: John Deutsch <deutschj$##$essex.UCHSC.edu>
>Subject: Re: FW: ORGLIST: Le Chimiste
>

>I share the concerns, but I expect we are dealing with a kid and not a nut
>case. I hope. I would like more information on this person, or at least
>have a local authority do some investigating. If it is a kid, s/he might
>accidently get hurt.

I agree with John. This guy is no chemist. The questions on sci.chem are
naive in the extreme. He has made several postings on sci.chem, but we are
accustomed to kids asking for recipes for explosives, drugs, etc., and no
one so far has taken the questions seriously.

Bill
Check us out at www.customsensorsolutions.com
Bill Penrose, President, Custom Sensor Solutions, Inc.
   526 West Franklin Avenue, Naperville IL 60540, USA
   630-548-3548, fax 630-369-9618, email
  wpenrose$##$customsensorsolutions.com