ORGLIST: fungicide

From: Lewis Conquer (Lewis.Conquer$##$btinternet.com)
Date: Wed May 27 1998 - 04:46:21 EDT

Dear List members,

I am looking for possible suppliers of the following fungicide:
N-cyclohexyldiazeniumdioxy-potassium hydrate.
I ahve tried Camsoft and various other web site buyers guides to no
avail.
If anyone is familiar with this material can they contact me at:-
lewis.conquer$##$btinternet.com

Regards
Lewis Conquer
Lewis Conquer Consultancy Services