ORGLIST: article request

From: Alejandro Alberto Camacho Davila (acamacho$##$uachih.uachnet.mx)
Date: Mon Oct 05 1998 - 16:12:50 EDT

Dear colleagues:

I am trying to obtain a copy of the article "A simple synthetic route to
2,2,5-trimethylcyclohepten-1-one (karahanaenone) starting with linalool"
which was published in J. serbian Chem. Soc. 62, 1151-1156 (1997).
Unfortunately in the libraries I have checked I could not find this journal.

Could any of you send me a copy of this article if this journal is
available in your library?
 I aknowledge any reply.

Sincerely

ALEJANDRO CAMACHO