ORGLIST: Prion Theory

From: Merlin (medchem$##$home.com)
Date: Wed Aug 18 1999 - 23:22:36 EDT

Thank you ALL for replying to my query on Trityloxy group!

I saw on Nova last night a topic on Mad Cow Disease.

http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/nova/madcow/

Can anyone help me with the full citation on J.S. Griffith's 1967
article?

Thank you in advance.

Cheers!

--
George D. 'Merlin' McCallion, Research Chemist
Department of Anesthesiology

Office: 1.215.590.6894
Fax: 1.215.590.4443
Email: medchem$##$home.com