ORGLIST: Reduction of Ozonides to Aldehydes

From: Jack Sullivan (jsulliva$##$eclipse.net)
Date: Thu Sep 23 1999 - 10:11:08 EDT

Thanks to those who responded with suggestions. I got what I needed (a
recent reference not in my library search list) that may prove superior
in several ways to the other methods I had planned to evaluate.

My appreciation for Orglist has come a long way in the 2 years or so
since I sent my first posting: "Is this list active?"
--
Jack Sullivan