Re: ORGLIST: Laboratory Instrument Drawing Software

From: Rolf Claessen (rc7980$##$cnsvax.albany.edu)
Date: Thu Oct 21 1999 - 11:57:41 EDT

Dear Dr. Glaser,

if you happen to have the program ChemDraw you can download free templates
for glassware from their website www.camsoft.com. The exact URL is

http://www.camsoft.com/support/suppfiles/clipware/clipware.html

ChemDraw 4.5 can be purchased from my website for $US29 (student pricing)
via electronic download at

http://www.claessen.net/chemistry/soft_draw_en.html

Regards,

Rolf Claessen