ORGLIST: attachments

From: Michael Engel (michael-engel$##$ma.dic.co.jp)
Date: Tue Feb 06 2001 - 03:07:01 EST

Dear Joao,
recently I wrote about the danger of attachments - and now I would like to
see more of them.

When reading the messages from this group, I often wish to see the
accompanying structures.
Wouldn't it be possible that people post their messages with attached
structure files ?
I would recommend ChemDraw or ChemSketch files.

For those who don't know, ChemSketch (Windows) is from ACD:
http://www.acdlabs.com/download/chemsk.html

ChemDraw is from Camsoft: http://products.camsoft.com/family.cfm?FID=2

Best regards
Michael