ORGLIST:Biotage system

From: Martin Steel (Martin.Steel$##$mckscientific.com)
Date: Tue Jan 14 2003 - 17:05:47 EST

I thought I would send an email as we are looking to sell our Biotage Parallex Flex 4 column system:

Biotage Parallex Flex 4-column system
Originally purchased June 2001 lists at $160,000

1 to 50mL/Min at 4,000 psig maximum pressure
Low pressure binary gradient system per channel
Parallex Automated loader module with a tray for 8 microtiter type
plates/racks
Parallex Flex dual wavelength UV detector with 254nm and 280nm filters and a
4-channel flow cell
Four Parallex Flex automated fraction collectors with a tray for 8
microtiter type plates/racks and three position riser to accomodate tray
with plates, test tubes or vials
4 liter tank for sample wash solvent
Parallex Flex Software HTOC
Dell Computer system
Barcode reader
Barcode label printer

Manuals, tools, fittings and tubing
37Liter solvent tank

If anyone is interested could they contact me off-list
thanks
Martin Steel