ORGLIST:Bulk powder electrostaticity

From: Albino RUBELLO (rubello.ribbon$##$libero.it)
Date: Mon Mar 10 2003 - 08:26:27 EST

Dear all,
I have a problem in defining and quantify the electrostaticity of a bulk pharmaceutical powder for sterile vial filling issue.
I produce a powder (by cristallization) that seems well flowing but got a lot of problem in the vial filling operation ?
Has any of you specific suggestion on this topic? How could I avoid electrosticity in sterile crystallization of my bulk ?

Thank you

Al