ORGLIST:ms-spectra of malonaldehyde

From: joerg.osthaus$##$symrise.com
Date: Tue Apr 01 2003 - 04:51:43 EST

Dear colleagues,

I'm looking for the MS-spectra of malonaldehyde (CAS 542-78-9).
Could anyone provide me with this spectra or a source I could
get this information.
Thank you in advance.

Best regards

Jörg Osthaus

Research, Analytical and Flavors - Market Information
Building D202
P.O. Box 1253
D-37601 Holzminden - Germany
Phone: +495531-90 2260
Fax: +495531-90 1847
email: Joerg.Osthaus$##$symrise.com

This message and any attachments may contain confidential and/or priviliged
information.
If you are not the addressee or authorized to receive this for the addressee,
you must not use, copy, disclose or take any action based on this
message or any information herein. If you have received this message
in error, please advise the sender immediately by reply E-mail and delete
this message. Thank you for your cooperation.

pic06477.jpg