ORGLIST:phosphorylation of Vitamin C

From: Jim Currie (sales$##$nuscaan.com)
Date: Fri May 09 2003 - 06:58:45 EDT

SweetsLooking to produce Ascorbyl monophosphate but concerned about
producing in the process triphosphates even in trace amounts.

by conduting phosphorylation by any method will I always get tri and di
formed ....I feel this is the case as it would be too difficult to control
reaction

Jim Currie
Nu-Scaan Nutraceuticals Ltd
Waterside House