ORGLIST: To everybody

From: pandarinathan lakshmipathi (plpathi$##$hotmail.com)
Date: Wed Feb 02 2005 - 10:44:30 EST

Hi

Has anyone know a supplier for DL-Glyceraldehyde-3-phospate solution. I tried with Sigma/ICN and they dont have any ready stock. Do anyone have a reproducible method to make this on gm scale (I will need only 5gms??!!)

Thank you

Lakshmipathi

Email; plpathi@hotmail.com

MSN Spaces! Your space, your time. Your personal haven online.