RE: ORGLIST: Titanium Tetrachloride

From: Ilya Avrutov (iavrutov$##$dalton.com)
Date: Wed Feb 02 2005 - 13:31:28 EST

Dear Niru

Here is the list of suppliers of TiCl4 that I obtained by search in
Internet. I don't know their prices, but you could check it.

Chansha Mintchem Development Co.,Ltd.
Akzo Nobel Polymer Chemicals LLC
ABCR GmbH & Co KG)
Gelest, Inc.
Alfa Aesar
CHEMOS GmbH
LOBA CHEMIE PVT. LTD.
Advance Scientific & Chemical, Inc.
 Brainerd Chemical Company, Inc.
Dayang Chemicals Co. Ltd.
Gallade Chemical - authorized J.T. Baker distributor
J.T.Baker
Pfaltz & Bauer
Sciencelab.com, Inc.
Spectrum Chemicals & Laboratory Products, Inc.
Yick-Vic Chemicals & Pharmaceuticals (HK) Ltd

Best regards,
Ilya Avrutov
Dalton Chemical Lab.
Toronto