RE: ORGLIST: PTC solubilities needed

From: Ilya Avrutov (iavrutov$##$dalton.com)
Date: Fri Feb 04 2005 - 10:15:53 EST

Dear Dr. Cruces,

I don't have the solubility data, but you could call Dishman corporation
(ask for Dr. Marc Halpern, at least several years ago he was President
of this company specializing in PTC): (1-609)-321-1477 or
(1-800)-PTC-7118. Their site is www. phasetransfer.com. I hope they can
help you.

Best regards,
Ilya Avrutov,