ORGLIST: Dowtherm A revisited

From: Jacobo Cruces (jacobo.cruces$##$galchimia.com)
Date: Fri Feb 04 2005 - 10:46:51 EST

Dear all,

Some months ago I posted a question on this list regarding the properties
and suppliers of Dowtherm A. Though it is not my intention to make
advertising of a company here, I think it would be useful to note that
Dowtherm A is now available from Aldrich.

Best regards,

Dr. Jacobo Cruces
Research Manager
GalChimia, S.L.