ORGLIST: Peracetic acid

From: Md Yeajur Rahman (yeajur$##$yahoo.co.in)
Date: Fri Feb 11 2005 - 11:32:04 EST

Hi All
  Can anyone give me a procedure for determination of percentage of peracetic acid in presence of hydrozen peroxide? I am preparing peracetic acid by mixing 1 part of H2O2 in 3 parts of Acetic acid as per the Vogel's procedure. I want to know the percentage of peracetic acid . Please give a detailed procedure, if anyone knows.

Thanking you
Regards
Yeajur