ORGLIST: (no subject)

From: Dr. Tushar Mehta (rajtush$##$yahoo.com)
Date: Tue Feb 22 2005 - 12:14:41 EST

 Dear All
  I m preparing one compound
5-methoxy-mercaptobenzimidazole
and we purified it with Using Aq Ammonia in method
the final compound contains Probably NH4Cl
but the assy of compound behave inversly with melting
point means impure compound shows high melting point
compare to compound haveing less Assay( HPLC)
why the trend like this
the diference is 2-3 degree centgrade and assay diff
is 4%
One more question

Is it possible to react Oxime with amine]
Acetone OXime with Urea
any idea

Dr.TUsharMEhta