ORGLIST: Lab process of Hydrazine Hydrate.

From: Chhaganbhai Madhubhai (cmb_92002$##$yahoo.co.in)
Date: Fri Feb 25 2005 - 23:28:58 EST

Dear Sir,
I am working on Pheny hydrazine sulphate and hydrochloride .some of the Impurities are generating in this product which creates problem in my next step product carbazide.I want to determine impurities and for that I want to make little quantity of Hydrazine Hydrate in Lab. can u help me for the reciepe of raw material to be use in the preparation of Hydrazine Hydrate? 50 % aq. solution i want to make . I also want to make Triazole from that Hydrazine Hydrate so plz. guide me.

Thanks and Regards

C.M.Barvaliya (M.Sc.Chemistry 20years of exp. in R&D dept.)
Genius Organic Products

Note: forwarded message attached.

attached mail follows: