ORGLIST: 60MHz NMR and vinyl protons.

From: Dr.Mohd. Manzoor Hussain (aac_mh$##$yahoo.com)
Date: Tue Mar 08 2005 - 11:08:05 EST

Dear Sir,

I am Md. Manzoor Hussain form Anantapur. I have met you in Al-Ameen College last year when you had come on inspection along with Bangalore University Professors. If fact I had come to IISc to see u few months ago. I Have a small problem in my research paper. The refree has pointed out that using 60MHz NMR instrument whether one can determine the chemical shift of the vinyl protons.

I have synthesised trisubstituted ethylenes

Please help in this problem. I have every hope that I will get a suitable solution for this problem. Hoping to get a favorable response.