ORGLIST: vinyl protons. Chemical Shifts of 60MHz NMR

From: Dr.Mohd. Manzoor Hussain (aac_mh$##$yahoo.com)
Date: Tue Mar 08 2005 - 11:30:14 EST

Dear Sir,

I am Md. Manzoor Hussain form Bangalore, INDIA. I have synthesised trisubstituted ethylenes. I Have a small problem in my research paper. I diffrentiated the E- and Z- isomers using chemical shifts. The refree has pointed out that using 60MHz NMR instrument whether one can determine the chemical shift of the vinyl protons. whether i can use chemicals shift or not please help me in the respect. for srtucture of isomers the doc file attached

Manzoor Hussain