Betr.: ORGLIST: Hydrazine IR data

From: Martijn Slagt (m.slagt$##$syncom.nl)
Date: Wed Mar 23 2005 - 07:05:43 EST

You can look at the SBDS database which is accessible free of charge:
http://www.aist.go.jp/RIODB/SDBS/menu-e.html
IR-spectra of various hydrazines are available from this website.

good luck
Martijn Slagt

>>> Jacobo Cruces <jacobo.cruces$##$galchimia.com> 23-3-2005 12:07:29 >>>
Dear all,

We use the Pretsch handbook for obtaining routine data about NMR and IR

signals. However, it seems the book does not contain IR information
about
hydrazines. We have tried on our bibliographic database with papers
indexed
under hydrazines, but no luck. Can anybody suggest me a good reference

(paper, book or other) containing IR data on hydrazines?

Best regards,

Dr. Jacobo Cruces
Research Manager
GalChimia, S.L.