ORGLIST: charge transport via hopping in polymers

From: Jisha C P (cpjisha$##$gmail.com)
Date: Sun Apr 03 2005 - 07:49:08 EDT

Hi all,
 Can anybody please explain me light induced charge generation and
transport via hopping in polymers ? I would like to know what exactly
happens there, the physics and the chemistry. Or else please suggest
some resources like books, journal articles or webpages.

Thank you in advance.

best regards,
Jisha