Re: ORGLIST: Re: Everybody Digest, Vol 7, Issue 1

From: Maringanti Krishna (maringanti9$##$yahoo.com)
Date: Mon Apr 04 2005 - 02:06:16 EDT

Jisha:

Better try the answer with Prof. Jean Paul Lallouche, University of Bar-Ilan, Israel. He could be of help, as I remeber collaborating with him on a similar project! Perhaps, we had these carbazoles linked up with chiral linkers, but he knows the sources!

You could also try in GE Bangalore, but it is not very likely that they give you a sample. PVK is not commercially available in India.

Cheers!

Krishna

Dr. Krishna Maringanti
Director (Technical)
Yeshua Biotech Pvt Ltd
B-5, Technocrats Industrial Estate
Phase-2, IDA
Balanagar, Hyderabad-500037
India
Tel:0091-40-30904669/23078610/33366667 (direct)
Fax: 0091-40-23201954
E-mail: maringanti9$##$yahoo.com
Confidentiality Statement
The information contained in this document is legally privileged and
confidential information intended only for the use of the addressee
listed on this front sheet. If the reader of this message is not the
distribution or copy of this document is strictly prohibited.