ORGLIST: M Hydrol (HELP)

From: Mathews Jose K. (mathews_jose_k$##$yahoo.co.in)
Date: Mon Apr 04 2005 - 13:07:18 EDT

Hi can anybody help me to oxidise Tetramethyldiaminodiphenylmethan to Mechler's hydrol? Im using Lead dioxide for the purpose. But i wanna to do it without lead.

pls help me...
Thx in advance....

can anybody tell me a solvent and elute for the TLC as PCT?

MATHEWS JOSE K.
mathews.dyes$##$gmail.com
Mumbai, India.

MATHEWS JOSE K.