ORGLIST: Protection of Cresol

From: stephanie (roulle.stephanie$##$wanadoo.fr)
Date: Fri Apr 15 2005 - 07:53:20 EDT

Hello everybody,
I want to protect Cresol with a MOM protecting group without using =
MOMCl. I tried with dimethoxymethane but the result is bad.
Is anybody have conditions to do this protection?
Or it is possible to protect the Cresol with an other protecting group? =
I need a protecting group who's resist to organometallic's rx.
Thanks.

                            Stephanie