ORGLIST: 3 years of ORGLIST.NET

From: J.Aires de Sousa (jas$##$fct.unl.pt)
Date: Tue May 24 2005 - 09:00:32 EDT

Dear ORGLIST members,

we are cellebrating 3 years of ORGLIST operation and 4 years under
ORGLIST.NET domain. The number of active members has fluctuated around
1,000 (currently 974 members) and the number of messages in 2005 is
around 11 messages/week. Our Internet service provider has continued to
work efficiently, and during the last year tools were improved for easy
maintenance of the community (most of you can probably imagine what it
means to run a public listserv in the spam era...).

All this comes at a small cost of USD 250 (domain name, web and email
service included), and you know I like the idea of ORGLIST members
sharing the costs with me! Those willing to contribute please contact
me. They will be publicly acknowledged.
--
Dr. Joao Aires de Sousa
Departamento de Quimica, Faculdade de Ciencias e Tecnologia,