Betr.: ORGLIST: Diol to diamine

From: Martijn Slagt (m.slagt$##$syncom.nl)
Date: Tue May 31 2005 - 02:28:37 EDT

You might want to try the use of (PhO)2PO(N3) under Mitsonobu
conditions: Tet. Lett. 1977, 1977-1980. The azide is formed with
complete inversion of stereochemistry.

Martijn

>>> "sri muru gan" <ssrimurugan$##$rediffmail.com> 30-5-2005 20:13:00 >>>
  HaLLO All,

I am trying to convert a chiral diol to chiral diamine. Normal methods
like mesylation or tosylation followed by azide displacement was not
proved to be successful. Please suggest me some methods or references
for the same. Thanks in advance

s.srimurugan