ORGLIST: trap to trap distillation

From: Md. Mizanur Rahman (mizan_sust$##$yahoo.com)
Date: Wed Jun 08 2005 - 08:05:21 EDT

Dear members

I am facing problem about collection of volatile
compound. When i tried to collect exo-2
fluoronorborane (mp 56-57 C)from dichloromethane ,i
could not get any product after solvent evaporation by
rotaryevaporator. Could you please give me any
suggestion?
I would like to know also about trap to trap
distillation .Howdoes it work?

I will be happy if anybody suggests me in this
reragds.
Thanking you in advance.

Md Mizanur Rahman
mizan_sust$##$yahoo.com