ORGLIST: Aryl Cyanation

From: CSS Support (support$##$cussyn.com)
Date: Thu Jun 09 2005 - 12:52:24 EDT

Hi,

Can anyone suggest a convenient scaleable method for the Cyanation of =
2-substituted-4-Iodo-anilines ?
I have used the Pd2(dba)3-tBu3P / Zn(CN)2 method with limited success. =
In short, I am looking to synthesize 2-substituted-4-cyano-anilines or
4-amino-3-subst-benzonitriles. Any suggestions would be greatly =
appreciated.

Thanks,

BJD