ORGLIST: (no subject)

From: mhchong6 (mhchong6$##$yahoo.com)
Date: Thu Jun 23 2005 - 02:38:59 EDT

Hi all,
i am synthesizing 2-Aminomethyl-1-N-Cbz-pyrrolidine (CAS no :141774-68-7) from Z-L-proline. I had try to convert the Z-L-Proline to Z-L-proline amide then did the reduction to 2-Aminomethyl-1-N-Cbz-pyrrolidine by BH3-THF. I was reflux it overnight then i found that the reaction was not clean and hard to purified by column chromatography. Is there any solution to get the pure 2-aminomethyl-1-N-Cbz-pyrrolidine

All help is appreciated.

Best regards
mhchong