ORGLIST: Organic Chem Intermediate to Adv. texts

From: Ken Knott (esprcorn$##$hotmail.com)
Date: Fri Jul 29 2005 - 13:09:01 EDT

I'm going to be starting a graduate program in organic chemistry this fall.
I would like to prepare for my upcoming grad Org course by getting some
intermediate texts. I've only completed a 2 semester course in
undergraduate. That's all my school offered. I've reviewed the text I
used, but I would like to go a bit farther. Can anyone suggest some good
intermediate texts to study for preperation for a grad course?

Thanks,

Ken