ORGLIST: Preparation of Chromotropic Acid Disodium salt.

From: Chhaganbhai Madhubhai (cmb_92002$##$yahoo.co.in)
Date: Sat Aug 06 2005 - 02:24:43 EDT

  Dear Friends,

I want to make small quantity of Disodium salt of Chromotropic Acid
every month of 50Kg..for my captive consumption..so I neeed your
help, How to make the the Disodium salt of Chromotropic Acid from
Chromotropic Acid???
    I have seen there are two Hydroxy group and two Sulfonate group..
    I want that -Na - group on Sulfonate..and to protect the _OH
Hydroxy group..can any body knows the process or know how ? how to make
Disodium Salt of Chromotropic Acid...?
    Thanks and Regards in Advance to all Dear Friends.
    C.M.Barvaliya
    Genius Organic Products.
    cmb_92002$##$yahoo.co.in.