RE: ORGLIST: Organic chemistry web

From: Ilya Avrutov (IAvrutov$##$dalton.com)
Date: Mon Aug 15 2005 - 15:43:32 EDT

I don't agree with such categorical opinion of respected Michael. Why we
need another textbook on any subject if we have a number of other
already? (It's retorical question). Why we need another search engine if
we have a lot of the others? Just because of everyone could choose the
one more suitable for him (or may be not one, but several). It's your
right not open and not try another site, but it is also the right of
inventor to invent it. I tried this new site and found it quite useful
for me personally. It doesn't mean that from today I'll use this one
exclusively, but it sure be valuable addition to other databases I used
already. Thank you, dear Hai Zhang.

Best regards,
Ilya

Dalton Pharma Services