ORGLIST: RE: METHYL ISOPROPYLAMINE CAS [4747-21-1] (ken wool)

From: Edward (chemiechem$##$gmail.com)
Date: Fri Aug 26 2005 - 02:47:52 EDT

I think you find the data you need at Aldrich catalog, website or book.
 http://www.sigmaaldrich.com/

Message: 1
Date: Sun, 3 Jul 2005 21:13:11 -0700 (PDT)
From: ken wool <killnewideas$##$yahoo.com>
Subject: ORGLIST: METHYL ISOPROPYLAMINE CAS [4747-21-1]
To: everybody$##$orglist.net

Dear All,

I would be grateful if you can send me some info on the physical/chemical=

properties of:

METHYL ISOPROPYLAMINE CAS [4747-21-1]
N-methyl-2-propanamine; methylisopropylamine

Thanks.

Ken