ORGLIST: Quantification of SH group

From: Anil Saini (sainianil3$##$rediffmail.com)
Date: Wed Aug 31 2005 - 05:59:04 EDT

 Helo to every one I want to know how to quantitate the sulfahydrl group=
 (-SH) in a linear peptide chain spectrophotometrically. and if there is an=
y other method to quantitate it what will be the strategy for that. a=
nother thing i want to know is that how to precipitate urea from a solutio=
n of denatured protiens. I thanks in advance Anil