ORGLIST: aminohydroxynaphtoic acids

From: Gianluca Sbardella (gsbardella$##$unisa.it)
Date: Fri Sep 09 2005 - 12:22:10 EDT

Dear colleagues,

I was looking for references concerning the preparation of
2-amino-5-hydroxy-7-naphthoic acid and actually I found the following:

Hopper, I. V.; Syme, A. C.; Wilson, F. J. Aminohydroxynaphthoic acids.
Journal of the Society of Dyers and Colourists (1942), 58 93-7

I know that this journal is now "Coloration technology" available online,
but, unfortunately, I have no access to the (very) old paper I'm looking
for.

Is there anybody who can help me?

Thank you in advance.

Gianluca Sbardella