ORGLIST: reference for NaBH4/I2 reduction

From: Mugunthan G (mugunthan_gee$##$yahoo.co.in)
Date: Sun Sep 11 2005 - 12:34:39 EDT

hi diogo,
              here is the reference for NaBH4/ I2, but sorry i am unable to send the full article as our institute have subscribtion only from 1996 for tetrahedron

Convenient methods for the reduction of amides, nitriles, carboxylic esters, acids and hydroboration of alkenes using NaBH4/I2system ARTICLE
Pages 4623-4628
A. S. Bhanu Prasad, J. V. Bhaskar Kanth and Mariappan Periasamy

with best regards

mugunthan